Chocolate coconut balls are a no bake dessert or snack made with just 4 ingredients! These chocolate coconut bliss balls are secretly low carb and keto friendly, but you’d never tell!
- 3 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 3/4 cup stick sweetener of choice * See notes
- 1/4 cup coconut milk can use any liquid of choice
- 1-2 cups chocolate chips of choice can use homemade chocolate
- In a high-speed blender, food processor or mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients and blend/mix until a thick dough remains. If it is too thick, add extra liquid of choice.
- Pour the dough into a large mixing bowl. Lightly wet your hands and form small balls. Place the balls on a plate and freeze.
- While the chocolate coconut balls are firming up, prepare your chocolate of choice by melting it. Moving quickly, remove the coconut balls and dip each one in the chocolate until evenly coated. Repeat until all the balls are covered in chocolate and refrigerate until firm.
* 100% refined sugar free sweeteners- Pure maple syrup, agave nectar, honey (not strictly vegan), coconut nectar. For a keto-friendly option, use a monk fruit sweetened syrup. 4 Ingredient Chocolate Coconut No Bake Balls can keep at room temperature, in a sealed container. They can also be stored in the refrigerator or freezer.
Serving: 1Ball | Calories: 40kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Potassium: 4mg | Fiber: 2g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 2.5mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 0.5mg | NET CARBS: 1g