- 6 large turkey wings (tips seperated)
- 1/2 pound button mushrooms
- Large onion
- Bell pepper
- Poultry seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Dried basil
- Chicken stock
- Cream of mushroom soup
- Cream of chicken soup
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Season turkey wings with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, poultry seasoning, basil and oregano. Coat baking pan with a small amount of EVOO and add mushrooms, chopped onion, celery, bell pepper and garlic to cover the bottom of the pan. Place turkey wings on top of the vegetables skin side down, wrap tightly with foil and place in oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and add 1/2 cup chicken stock, replace foil and bake another 45 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and pour most of the liquid, including vegetables into a saucepan.
- Turn the wings over skin side up and replace in the oven UNCOVERED on broil for 20 minutes (skin will get brown and slightly crispy) The texture is everything!
- In the saucepan with the drippings, add 1 can cream of mushroom soup and 1/2 can cream of chicken soup. (Add spices to taste) Simmer for 10 minutes then pour over the turkey wings. Cover with foil return oven to BAKE for another 20 minutes until tender.
Source:Big Mommas Kitchen