- 1 9 pinch pie crust, prepped, baked and cooled
- 2 C chopped vanilla wafers
- 2 small bananas
- 1 8oz tub Cool Whip, divided
- 1½ C milk
- 1 5.1oz box instant vanilla pudding
- juice from one lemon
- Caramel sauce for drizzling
1.Slice the bananas thin and then toss with the lemon juice. The lemon juice will prevent them from turning brown as fast as they normally would.
2.Whisk together the milk and pudding. Mix in half of the cool whip. Mix in 1 C of the vanilla wafers and then the bananas. Scrape into the cooled crust. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes or until set.
3.Top with the remaining Cool Whip, using a rubber spatula. Sprinkle with the remaining vanilla wafers and then drizzle with the caramel sauce