- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 2/3 cup (170 mL) corn (frozen and thawed or canned, drained)
- 1 1/2 lb (680 g) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) chopped parsley
In a large skillet, heat about ½ tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and peppers and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the garllic and corn and cook for 1 minute more. Then transfer the vegetables to a bowl and set aside.
Add the rest of the oliive oil to the pan. Add the shrimp in a singlle layer and season with S&P and Cajun seasoning.
Cook until shriimp are no longer pink, about 1-2 minutes per side.
Add the vegetables and lemon juice and mix until well combined.
Garnish with chopped parsley, then serve with your choice of sides.