prep: 20 mins cook: 35 mins additional: 1 hr 30 mins total: 2 hrs 25 mins Servings: 12 Yield: 12 servings
- 1 (16 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package flaked coconut
- Step 1 Prepare cake according to package directions. Bake in a 9×13 inch pan. Cool completely.
- Step 2 In a small bowl combine cream of coconut and condensed milk.
- Step 3 Poke holes in cake with a straw. Pour milk mixture over cake and spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle coconut over cake.
- Step 4 Serve chilled.
Per Serving: 606 calories; protein 5.8g; carbohydrates 85g; fat 28.2g; cholesterol 11.1mg; sodium 377mg.