Dinner rolls are stuffed with Tender Roast Beef, topped with melted provolone cheese, sauteed veggies, and topped with soft toasted buttery rolls brushed with Everything Bagel Topping.
- 1 lb. shaved Roast Beef
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 9 slices provolone cheese
- 1 large bell pepper- chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 4 Tablespoons butter, divided in half
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 dozen dinner rolls
- 2 Tablespoons Everything Bagel Topping
Everything Bagel Topping
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup dried onion flakes
- 1/4 cup black sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a small bowl mix together all “Everything Bagel Mix” ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
- In a separate small bowl, mix 2 Tablespoons melted butter with 2 Tablespoons Everything Bagel Mix. Set aside while making sandwiches
- In a medium skillet over medium-high skillet melt 2 Tablespoons butter. Add chopped vegetables and saute until tender and slightly golden around the edges. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat add 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil and 1 lb. of shaved Roast Beef. Cook until heated through and slightly grilled.
- Carefully cut dinner rolls in half, being careful to keep them together. creating a top and bottom.
- Place the bottom of the rolls in a 9 x 13 baking pan. Spread mayonnaise over the bottom of rolls.
- Top rolls with heated beef spread evenly over buns. Layer Provolone cheese over top of the meat.
- Sprinkle sauteed vegetables over cheese. Place in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven, add bun tops, brush with everything bagel butter. Return to oven for additional 5 minutes.
- Remove sliders from the oven. Cut into individual sandwiches. Serve.
credit by : norinesnest.com