This is one of my all-time favorite foods, After doing some research I found this recipe and I have made it in the past and it is absolutely delicious!
What You’ll Need
- 4 cups cold mash potatoes
- 5 slices bacon
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs well beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make It
- Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned and crisp about 10 minutes.
- Remove the bacon slices, crumble set aside.
- Leave the bacon drippings in the skillet.
- Mix mashed potatoes, eggs, onion powder, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl;
- stir in the crumbled bacon and Cheddar cheese.
- Form the mixture into 8 patties.
- Heat the bacon drippings over medium heat,
- pan-fry the patties in the drippings until crisp on each side,
- about 4 minutes per side.