Scrumptious Crunchy Chicken Recipe
- 1.5 kilogram chicken breasts cut into pieces
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 150 grams Parmesan cheese
- 40 grams dry bread crumbs
- 60 grams melted butter
- 80 grams crushed french-fried onions
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C degrees.
- Mix together egg and milk in a bowl, in another one blend the onions, bread crumbs, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Dunk chicken in egg mixture, then roll in onion mixture.
- Put in a greased baking dish.
- Plaster the chicken pieces with butter.
- Bake uncovered for about 60 minutes or until juices run clear.